Reporting to the Operational Risk Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the team in the maintenance of the internal Operational Risk Framework. This position requires the chosen person to be highly analytical.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of financial services products to a range of clients.
- Building professional relationships with stakeholders
- Assisting the Risk function by producing management information and summarising key risk indicators and their trends
- Maintaining the organisation’s risk and incident register and coordinating RCSA sessions
- Assisting the Management in preparing and maintaining the Bank’s business continuity plans,
- Acting as a deputy in the absence of the Operational Risk Manager
- Implementing the three lines of defence model for the Operational Risk team
- Supporting the delivery of operational risk reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Maths, Statistics or Finance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
For more info about the client details, email me on [email protected] Your CV will never be recommended unless you give us the go ahead to do so.