Unique opportunity for a Senior Tax profile to join an international organisation based in Malta and operating within aviation. This role will be reporting to the Group Head of Tax based overseas and will be responsible for the preparation and reviewing of monthly tax computations and quarterly tax provisioning under IFRS.
An international organisation operating within the aviation sector.
Further responsibilities include:
- Assist with direct and indirect tax compliance including coordination of the preparation of the corporate tax/VAT returns with external advisers and managing relevant tax payments.
- Assisting with the implementation of taxation strategy across the Group.
- Analysing potential bases for the Group to expand.
- Liaising with external advisors and auditors on various direct and indirect tax matters.
- Other ad-hoc duties which may be given from time to time.
Applicants need to be in possession of a professional tax qualification with a minimum of 1-year post qualification experience. Having exposure to international tax issues in a large accountancy firm will be considered an asset.
Excellent analytical skills are essential. Applicants should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, with strong interpersonal and communications skills. Fluency in English is a must.
Aside from a competitive salary on offer (which is in the region of €40,000 – €45,000 annual gross) chosen candidate will benefiting from other aviation benefits which will be listed in the job offer.
For more info email Simon on [email protected] or apply online. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
The final decision to be recommended forward is always in the hands of our candidates and will never submit your profile to any of our clients without discussing who the client is beforehand.