Selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the team with all treasury operations related to trade execution, cash flow, liquidity, funding analysis and reporting. This position is based in Malta and reports to the Head of Treasury
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a range of financial services to its clients
- Overseeing the Banks’ cash flow management and liquidity forecasting
- Reconciling daily proxy capital and liquidity ratios to regulatory submissions
- Trading in Bonds, Repos and Foreign Exchange
- Preparing Treasury Analysis reports for ALCO and the Board
- Assisting and monitoring the Bank’s hedging operations both in interest rate hedging and foreign exchange swaps
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes that impact the Banks’ treasury and capital management
- Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or Management, or related areas
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in Investment Banking or Commercial Banking will be considered an asset
- An analytical mindset
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Bloomberg
- EU citizenship in view of work permit restrictions.
- For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp msg on (+356) 9905 8967.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence
- Applicants who are not in possession of an EU citizenship will not be considered for this role.