We are seeking to recruit a candidate to be part of a young and dynamic team of professionals. If you are smart, eloquent and have a passion for the business and wish to work in an environment that promotes team spirit, communication and rewards competence, this role is for you.
Our client is an established bank specialising in highly personalised banking and innovative investment solutions backed by experience, competence and robust support services.
The ideal candidate will be supporting the trading team on day-to-day operations.
The job entails:
- Setting up of securities in master data base;
- Effecting all the necessary trade bookings on customer portfolio accounts (including foreign exchange transactions);
- Processing of security instructions in the market, DVP settlements within the Clearstream and Euroclear system;
- Transfers in and out of security positions;
- Reconciliation of security positions and cash balance;
- Identifying trade discrepancies and unmatched trades as well as mitigating the risks related to the trade life-cycle;
- Resolving external and internal queries relating to trade settlements from brokers, clients and custodians;
- Be in possession of a Degree in Banking & Finance or related discipline or Diploma from a reputable college, institute or professional organisation demonstrating further education and training or have previous experience in a similar position with a reputable firm;
- Have good knowledge of capital markets, financial products and asset servicing;
- Be well organised and flexible to learn and perform different tasks and duties;
- Have good IT and strong attention to detail;
- Be able to work in a team.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.