We are looking for a Tax Advisor to join our clients’ team. This is a managerial role and applicants must be qualified CPAs with an extensive experience in direct tax matters.
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary firm made up of young and experienced professionals providing Advisory, Corporate, Tax and other related services to both local and international clients.
The duties of the Employee shall include but shall not be limited to the following duties:
- The provision of Tax Advisory Services including the preparation of written Tax opinions as may be required by the clients;
- Assistance whenever needed in the Tax Compliance work such as Income Tax returns and Claims for refund amongst others;
- Advising and assisting clients on their fiscal obligations and compliance within the prescribed time limits;
- Advising and assisting clients on the most Tax efficient way of structuring their corporate and Tax affairs;
- Assisting private clients with their fiscal obligations in terms of the various Tax Residency Schemes applicable at the time;
- Seeing to the needs and wishes of clients and prospective clients in the best possible manner and efficiently;
- Co-ordinating with the rest of the staff.
Applicants must be qualified CPAs with extensive experience in direct tax matters, ideally having worked for at least 4 years with an audit or a law firm in their tax department.
The role is a managerial one and the applicant is expected to demonstrate his experience and knowledge in direct local and international tax matters.
An attractive package will be offered to the right candidate, depending on experience and qualifications.