A fast growing international organisation is seeking to expand their professional team in Malta by recruiting a Tax Associate. Chosen candidate will be responsible to assist with the calculation of the chargeable income based on financial statements.
Our clients is a well-established accountancy and audit firm.
- Prepare and submit income tax returns;
- Allocate profits for tax accounting purposes;
- Prepare dividend certificates;
- Register shareholders for tax refunds;
- Assist with tax refund applications;
- Assist colleagues and clients with various tax compliance administration work as needed.
- A minimum ‘A’ level standard in Accounts or currently pursuing an ACCA accreditation
- Basic working knowledge of financial statements and Maltese tax laws and regulations
- Previous experience in an accountancy firm will be considered an asset
- Excellent social skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Showing a keen interest in personal development, while having a positive attitude and being an efficient team player.
An attractive remuneration will be offered for the right candidate, depending on the work experience and qualifications. The selected candidate will benefit from a wide exposure on both local and international clients from a wide range of industries.