We are looking for a candidate with experience in Accounting and VAT Returns who will be responsible for managing a team of 5 members as well as assisting the Director directly.
Our client is an international organisation specialising in financial, investment and property management services. Through the Group’s diverse and collective strengths, they are able to offer a very wide range of services to their international clients.
- Managing a team of 5 members, expected growth in future;
- Reviewing team members work;
- Training team members;
- Dealing with Accounts & VAT preparation;
- Liaising with IOM Office;
- Liaising with Lawyers, Accountants, Banks etc;
- Dealing with daily Imports/Exports, Bank Reconciliations etc;
- Assisting/Dealing with weekly and Monthly Reports;
- Dealing with queries and general tasks like company incorporating, account opening, etc;
- To highlight and suggest improvements to the day to day operations and longer term strategy issues;
- Acting as authorised signatory.
- Ability to prioritise their own workload;
- Ability to work to set deadlines;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Flexible approach to work;
- Minimum of 2 years Office experience within a similar role;
- Managerial Experience;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office;
- Work effectively as part of a team or under own initiative;
- Good communications skills – written and verbal;
- Good understanding of Accounting and VAT Returns;
Skills/Experience are desired, but not essential to the role:
- Excel/Word skills to an higher level;
- Human Resources Experience;
- Payment & Banking experience;
- IR35 knowledge.
An excellent package will be given to the right candidate.
Working hours: 10:00am – 6:30pm