A fast growing international investment firm is seeking to expand their local operations in Malta by recruiting a Trader. Chosen candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of trading and market issues related to firm’s Fund management, as well as either the firm operations, or security analysis, depending on the chosen candidate skills.
An international investment firm who is seeking to expand their existing footprint in Malta
- Interaction with Portfolio Managers, Trade Support, and Brokers
- Trade execution for Real Estate mandate
- Take ownership of service provider relationships where necessary
- Either operations support or portfolio analytics, depending on final job spec
- Minimum 2 years’ experience trading equities and/or debt obligations
- MFSA approved to trade securities out of Malta or able to obtain approval quickly and confidently
- Prior experience at an Asset Manager, Bank or Family Office would be desirable
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to work to deadlines
- Good knowledge and experience using the MS Office suite, particularly Excel
- The ability to work on own as well as taking direction from others but most importantly to manage their time effectively
For more information, e-mail Simon on [email protected] or call (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will never recommend your CV’s to any of our clients without your prior consent.