The Trust Supervisor will be providing day to day assistance with the running of the sub team’s portfolio of clients which will contain a mixture of trusts, companies and other structures dealing with a wide variety of arrangements which will be of both a routine and complex nature with the assistance of the Team Leader.
A global company providing a wide range of bespoke professional services to both clients as well as individuals.
Day to day running of own small portfolio of complex clients and assistance with the trust administration team’s portfolio of clients with the assistance of the Team Leader, to include:
- Ensure that all procedures manuals, relevant laws, guidelines, regulations and codes of practice are followed in all aspects of the role ie client and non-client related;
- Liaise with other departments regarding account and taxation issues and with the Team Leader regarding operational issues;
- Liaise with clients and intermediaries both by telephone and in writing;
- Assist junior employees with queries/problems being encountered and assist in the resolution therefore.
Staff supervision may include:
- Supervision of a trust sub-team on a daily basis and providing advice and assistance on the resolution of queries, as required;
- Ensure that team members receive the necessary training in order to carry out their roles to the best of their ability;
- Control and delegation of the sub-team’s day to day workload;
- May assist with the completion of annual appraisals and probationary reviews for team members as and when required with the support of the Team Leader;
- Responsibility to escalate matters to the Team Leader as appropriate;
- Responsibility to ensure that the team meet KPI efficiency targets where relevant;
- Resolve any conflicts which may arise within the sub team with the assistance of the Team Leader and Trust Manager.
Minimum Experience/Education Required:
- Educated to ‘A’ Level standard;
- Studying for a relevant professional qualification/the attainment of a relevant professional qualification;
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience.
Special Skills Required:
- Good standard of business writing and numeracy skills;
- Demonstrated ability of supervision an administration team;
- Previous experience of managing own portfolio of clients;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to impart knowledge to others, including clients, clients’ advisors and professional intermediaries;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain client relationships in accordance with KPIs and company’s standards;
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for all work and all work delegated to the sub team, including the prioritisation of workloads and ability to meet deadlines at all times;
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal and regulatory framework operating in Malta and other territories including anti-money laundering provisions and relevant fiduciary laws etc.;
- Technical competence in relation to all Fiduciary matters including trusts, companies, pensions, limited partnerships and other structures;
- Good critical analysis and problem solving skills, ability to convey these to the sub-team to improve standard of work and efficiency levels;
- Ability to work to deadlines with the minimum of supervision and to obtain an overview of a situation promptly and ascertain potential problem areas and solutions thereon.
An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate, depending on the work experience and qualifications.