An international financial institution is seeking a Wealth Manager to join their local setup and be responsible for promoting investments and wealth management services to existing and new customers. The position is based in Malta.
An international financial institution offering a selection of investment schemes both in Malta and abroad.
- Developing leads and referrals from existing clients to help with the on-boarding process;
- Generating new Assets under Custody and Revenue from the various products offered;
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and procedures;
- Assisting with the preparation and analysis of statistical data and reports;
- Mentoring and coaching junior members of the team.
- Be in possession of CeFA certification and have a solid understanding of MFR;
- Having a minimum of 3 years’ experience within investments;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Previous management experience will be considered an asset.
Remuneration package depends on candidate experience and personal track record. For more information contact Simon via e-mail – [email protected] – or call on (+356) 9905 8967