A growing gaming client is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer to support the Head of Legal and Compliance in compliance related matters of the company. The ideal candidate would be knowledgeable on GDPR, AML, MGA & Curacao compliance, risk and general compliance matters.
Our client is growing gaming company
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Researching and remaining abreast of developments in multi-national regulatory online gambling regimes and ensuring mitigation of potential risk and/or compliance with local laws and regulations
- Developing and promoting compliant responsible gambling practices across the business
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements by: keeping abreast of regulatory developments; systematically creating, updating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing policies, procedures, guidelines and manuals; providing effective advice, support and training across the business; managing regulatory reporting processes and liaising with authorities, and coordinating audits
- providing support in obtaining and maintaining gaming licenses in several countries by managing license applications and ensuring compliance with licence conditions and requirements
- assisting in ensuring compliance with multi-national anti-money laundering laws and sanctions, and assisting with the reporting of suspicious transactions
- Updating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing compliant customer terms and conditions, and advising in relation to customer complaints and disputes
- Updating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing compliant affiliate terms and conditions, and advising in relation to affiliate complaints and disputes
- Dealing with a variety of topics related to the operations of the company, acting as a service provider to and working in close collaboration with stakeholders within the business
- This position calls for a candidate who holds 3-5 years of experience in compliance
- Experience within the gaming industry is required
- This position calls for a candidate who is self-motivated and a solution seeker
- Strong analytical skills are required
- Good knowledge of legal requirements are also required
- Knowledge of GDPR, AML, MGA & Curacao compliance, risk and general compliance matters.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate as well as other benefits.
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.