We are looking for an experienced, collaborative Compliance Officer to strengthen a team of professionals within an iGaming company.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2B and B2C environments.
- You will work independently within a team and you will review, evaluate and provide appropriate compliance advice to the business ensuring any risk to the client’s many gaming/gambling licenses.
- You will be based in the Malta office and report to the Head of Compliance.
- Proactively monitors, assesses, reviews, and reports to senior management and the company upcoming regulatory changes on a worldwide basis and any related risks
- Handles licensing issues and other related compliance matters in existing and future regulated markets
- Identifies, creates, and maintains the company’s framework of polices, instructions, and procedures to ensure compliance
- Provides training to the company as needed
- Actively maintains and works with regulatory requirements in the company’s database tool
- Develop and maintain relationships with regulators in different jurisdictions
- Driving and managing projects across departments within the company
- Passionate team player with a growth mindset
- Hands-on and self-driven who loves a challenge culture
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity, adapts quickly to changes, and takes responsibility for developing own skills
- Minimum 3 years of compliance experience from the Gaming industry or other regulated industry
- University degree is mandatory
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
An attractive offer + benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)