An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Manager to join a gaming company. As a Customer Service Manager, your primary focuses are to maintain employee’s satisfaction while reaching business targets. You will be responsible for implementation of the strategic direction and manage the Support Operations in terms of quality, employee development and efficiency perspectives.
Our client is a well established Gaming Online Casino company.
The Customer Service Manager will be reporting to the Head of Operations. Duties include:
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards. Propose improvements focusing on quality and efficiency.
- Set and monitor both business and employee targets and KPI’s while being accountable for achieving the results.
- Recruit, mentor and develop agents skills and strengths. Create an empowered and independent working environment for employees.
- Create and maintain a stable service infrastructure that is flexible and responsive to changes
- Improve players service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate growth, while aiming to resolve issues in a one stop shop.
- Stay ahead of industry knowledge while using best practices in areas to improve
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, action items and deadlines.
- Work closely with interfaces. Create a collaborative platform for consultation and sharing information.
- Must be adaptable and willing to change, always positive
- Ability to make strong long-lasting relationships with the customers and organization interfaces in order to influence positive customer relationships
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills with attention to details and accuracy of work
- Strong analytical skills to identify improvements and opportunities
- Creative and strategic thinker
- At least 2 years working experience with online gaming as a manager in customer support
- Proven experience of employee development, management and mentoring
- Fluent in English. Spanish and / or Italian are an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.