Our well-established client within the igaming industry is seeking to recruit a Deputy MLRO. The candidate will be responsible for deputizing in the absence of the MLRO.
An established online modern casino with thousands of innovative games for all users.
Duties include but are not limited:
- Deputising for the MLRO as and when required
- Handling of all escalated internal suspicious transactions, including research, report writing
- Ensuring that periodic client reviews are completed in a timely manner
- Assisting MLRO with any Suspicious Activity Reports and external reporting
- Supporting the planning and management of the oversight of any AML Projects to assure that its delivery meets its objectives
- Supporting the development of anti-money laundering training to ensure everyone in the business receives training which meets regulatory requirements
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties when required
- Professional individual, able to build relationships at all levels and lead by example
- An excellent communicator, with an inquisitive eye for detail and strong analytical skills
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and embraces change
- A creative problem solver with a strong positive mindset
- You make decisions with sound judgement and adopt an evidence- based approach, together with an analytical mindset and a strong work ethic
- A trustworthy, credible and influential individual
- Ability to work in a small team
- Excellent communication skills in English
An attractive salary will be offered to the right together together with benefits.
- Having relevant AML/CFT qualifications will be considered as an asset
- Candidates must have knowledge of Money Laundering and Terrorist Finance regulation and regulatory obligations
- Igaming experience would be an asset