Our client, a start-up online gaming company here in Malta is seeking to recruit a Legal Counsel, who would be responsible for handling legal matters related to corporate and commercial projects, regulatory, and most importantly liaising with head office to support the Europe office.
Our client is a product and technology company specialized in poker.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the launch of real money online poker product, including license application, regulatory compliance and other legal related work
- Responsible for company’s contract drafting and reviewing
- Assisting Head of Europe to manage all the related legal work for the new Europe office
- Responsible for other regulations or risk mitigation of Group’s play-money business in different countries
- The ideal candidate must hold around 3-5 years of experience in online gambling
- The candidate must have experience in dealing with third party law firms
- Good knowledge of online gambling regulatory and compliance
- Throughout knowledge of AML, Risk and compliance procedures is also required
- Willing to join a start-up organization and can get things done
- Candidates who hold an interest in Poker would be at an advantage
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.