A well-established online gaming company is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to lead the company’s leading brand in all brand marketing and creative activities.
Our client is a gaming company, offering the solutions for Operators and white labels.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- handling the planning, development and implementation of the company’s brand marketing strategy
- handling brand Acquisition and Retention in all product marketing activities
- being responsible for all conferences and conventions
- handling all brand awareness channels
- handling the creative directions of all marketing materials (visual and content)
- being responsible for creating Competitor and market analysis
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager in an advertising/online B2C industry
- Proven experience in Product marketing
- Branding experience including creating brand concept, concept development into branding guidelines, planning of creative briefs for all brand materials (visual and content)
- Analytical and out of the box creative thinker
- Experience in building and running marketing programs including: creation of marketing and sales presentations, conferences, writing for the professional press, market & competitive analysis
- Experience working with UK and Scandinavian markets- an advantage
- English- native/ high level command (both written and verbal)
- Experience as planning / creative team in advertising agencies- an advantage
- MBA in business/marketing – a big advantage
- Great presentation skills, creative, innovative, motivated, dynamic and results-oriented, proactive
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.