A great opportunity has arisen for a Payments and Risk Analyst to work with a well established iGaming company. This is a great opportunity for those who have previous work experience in Risk, Fraud & Payments, and would like to kick-off a successful career within the iGaming industry.
An established online modern casino with thousands of innovative games for all users.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Perform risk assessment of new/current players throughout their customer journey and generated by the current Risk framework and perform EDD when appropriate
- Evaluate, review and approve KYC documents sent in by players and use your expertise to establish affordability and legal funding when handling documents such as source of wealth and/or source of funds to mitigate AML risks or proceeds of crime
- Ensure that all tasks performed are in line with the set processes and procedures related to anti-money laundering and KYC flows
- Liaise with 3rd party Payment/fraud providers for enhanced investigations or resolutions linked to Player issues
- Evaluate and identify suspicious behaviour as well as independently report Suspicious Transaction Reports (SAR) to the MLRO and deputy
- Conduct enhanced ongoing monitoring and compiling of additional due diligence where this may be needed
- Analyse, Prepare and handle chargeback disputes
- Compile and handle daily reports & account reviews, under the supervision of the Payments and Risk Team Leader
- Actively participate in improving internal procedures and processes linked to Risk, Fraud, Payments and AML
- Analyse and process payments accurately and in a timely manner via different payment methods offered
- Investigate and resolve issues related to money transfers, including reconciliation of transactions, missing deposits and missing withdrawals
- Assist Customer Support with escalated queries related to Risk and Payment
- Offer input into new processes, products and tools as well as assisting with the implementation of such to ensure team operational readiness
- Contribute to team effort by meeting KPI’s and SLA’s
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Knowledge of online payments, gaming accounts, banking and payments processing will be considered an asset
- Previous experience in customer risk assessments, EDD and AML rules, regulations ideally within the gaming industry
- A good understanding of related legislation and regulations in fraud and risk mitigation
- Candidates must have a positive can-do attitude, a flexible approach, and must be excellent team players
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
The role is shift-based, 40 hours per week.