Our well established client, an online gaming company is seeking a Payments Relationship Manager to join their Product & Technologies department.
Our client is a gaming company, offering the solutions for Operators and white labels.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and reporting on customer activity and overall payment performance (success rates, decline reasons, chargebacks etc.)
- Optimization- Increasing conversion rates by optimizing the design and functionality of the payment solutions
- Understanding all functionalities of existing and new payment method solutions, including credit card, Wallet and bank transfer solutions, payment costs and more
- Writing high level Business Requirement documents to build new products and support improvements of existing products
- Managing all aspects of new product implementation, including feasibility, estimation,design, marketing and communication
- Relationship management- Managing and maintaining ongoing communication with all our payment providers
- Business development- Researching and reviewing competitor sites and continuously recommend improvements to our payment products so that we adopt highly innovative and cutting edge payment functionality
- Proactively work with a wide range of departments including analysts, reconciliation, B2B, project and others
- Being an active part of managing the payment strategy and roadmaps for a portfolio of partner payment products
- Being familiar with reconciliation flow
- Strong team player – positive work relationships
- Passion for Results – Maintain high standards for the individual, team, and organizational accomplishment; tenaciously work to meet and exceed challenging goals; derive satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Communication Skills – English at a high level, including strong verbal expression
- Proactive, demonstrating autonomy and accountability
- Strong Analytical Skills – gather and analyze information skillfully from multiple sources to identify core issues; commit to an action plan after weighing alternative solutions against decision criteria; proactively and quickly make sense of complex issues; respond effectively to complex and ambiguous situations.
- Strong business knowledge: Demonstrate a keen understanding of basic business operations and the organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions) that drive profitable growth; draw from personal experience to quickly evaluate business plans and processes to identify data or recommendations that need further investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience as a product payment manager, payments team member, analyst or relevant experience in an online company
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.