An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Responsible Gaming Analyst to join a new established responsible gaming team within one of the most established gaming companies in Malta. In this role, the candidate will be focused on reducing gambling problems of customers in compliance with regulations.
An established online modern casino with thousands of innovative games for all users.
The Responsible Gaming Analyst will be reporting to the Responsible Gaming Manager. Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Being up to date with regulations, policies & procedures and best practice regarding responsible gambling.
- Detecting underage gamblers using back office tools for analysing and monitoring customers.
- Detecting problem gamblers using back office tools for analysing and monitoring problem gambling indicators.
- Reviewing Customer Support (CS) chats to detect underage and problem gamblers and to monitor CS compliance with regulations, policies & procedures and best practice.
- Risk-scoring and flagging customers for follow-up actions such as customer interaction, exclusion and refunding.
- Performing customer interaction in certain cases to assist customers via chat, email, telephone in controlling their gambling behaviour.
- Analysing and resolving customer complaints relating to responsible gambling, and referring unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Liaising with CS to resolve customer complaints relating to responsible gambling.
- Liaising with CS and Payments & Fraud (PF) in respect of follow-up actions.
- Liaising with PF where problem gambling coincides with fraud and money laundering suspicion.
- Assisting the CS, PF and Legal & Compliance (LC) teams in any RG queries.
- Updating customer account details with necessary information.
- Giving suggestions for tool improvements and new back office tools.
- Recommending improvements of best practice and policies & procedures.
- Working on ad hoc tasks and projects as required to develop the business as directed by the management team.
- Any other related tasks assigned by the company.
- The ideal candidate must be a team player
- Analysts need to have a very caring and emphatic nature
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Flexibility in working shifts
- An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
- Igaming experience is a must
- Experience in dealing with problem gamblers would be ideal
- Candidates must hold Responsible gambling expertise
- Awareness of fraud and AML is also required
- Having a background in caring roles such as psychology would be beneficial.