The Sales and Business Development Manager role is an ambitious and high-performing goal oriented individual who will help our client’s company develop key growth by using various key strategies, tactics and promoting brand growth at all times. The Sales and Business Development Manager will hit targets by building relationships, understanding customer needs and promote the company products and services at all times.
Our client provides clients with a tailored solution that would combine the best functions of several other game suppliers available on the market.
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve and maximise sales targets and expand our customer base, as well as maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with clients;
- Developing a sustainable business pipeline, supporting commercial objectives and including the identification of opportunities to qualify and close;
- Developing a tactical marketing plan for niche sales kits, advising and supporting the delivery to appropriate industry sectors;
- Overseeing and managing all regulated iGaming markets with the objective to develop strategies, to discover and evaluate new business opportunities and create the overall sales and business development strategic plan;
- Focusing on expanding company portfolio via partnership with large operators in the gambling industry, particularly within the European markets;
- • Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets and new business development opportunities in emerging markets;
- Regularly update activity information and pipeline for management reporting;
- Taking part in the game development process as well as development of the branding strategy;
- Be the main contact for the business clients and prospects, managing all aspects of the relationships at both commercial and technical levels, using the best resources available;
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions;
- Performing an online gaming market analysis focused on its potential casino/slot games demands;
- Attending networking events overseas to promote the Brand.
- Working along cross function teams in providing feedback on the company’s product and brand.
- Working with the team to achieve team goal strategy.
- Great interpersonal skills, and ability to build meaning and lasting relationships.
- Excellent knowledge of gaming and the gaming industry.
- Ability to meet targets and deliver results while working under pressure.
- Knowledge of B2B strategies.
An attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)