We are looking for a Swedish Customer Service Representative to join a growing gaming company. This is an excellent opportunity for those who have an interest to develop a career within the gaming industry to be able to use their skills in such a working environment.
An established online modern casino with thousands of innovative games for all users.
The Customer Service Representative will be reporting to the Customer Service Manager. Duties include but are not limited to:
- recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solutions to solve the problem
- refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- carrying out outbound calling
- reporting any errors on site to correct department/3rd part provider
- assisting the customer’s queries via chat, email, telephone
- providing explanations to customers about products/site/policies
- informing customer of deals and promotions
- updating customer account/details with necessary information when needed
- being available for the customer queries; and delivering a high level of customer service to customers.
- Applicants must provide proven experience within a customer service environment and must be customer service focused.
- Native proficiency in spoken and written Swedish is necessary with good proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Computing skills, especially in web-based applications are essential and previous experience in the Sports Betting/ I- Gaming industry is an asset.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.