Building meaningful relationships Customer Relationships is key. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior VIP Account Manager (Italian Speaking ) to join an online casino. As a VIP Account Manager you will be the one that is responsible for building strong relationships with all customers in your portfolio with the best interest of the company in mind. Your primary focus is growing and monetizing your portfolio, by increasing the lifetime value whilst decreasing churn.
Our client is a well established Gaming Online Casino company.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing a strong understanding of the company’s VIP customer needs & providing excellence in customer service to build long term relationships and maintaining VIP cards.
- Mircomanaging an assigned portfolio of VIP Customers
- Working on set targets, objectives and goals while being accountable for VIP Customer satisfaction
- Maintaining high levels of productivity and quality standards following set guidelines while adhering to standard operating practices and follow compliance guidelines
- Establishing a personal relationship with players, creating an internal profile to ‘know your VIP’, allowing you to recommend tailored rewards, experiences and communication preferences
- Handling wide variety of player & account queries including taking ownership of any problems or requests from VIPs and ensuring these are addressed directly or escalated to the appropriate channel.
- Becoming an expert in multiple gaming products, being able to talk the players language from types of game variants to poker slang
- Constantly reactivating players with calls, emails, SMS and chat
- Deliver a strong service experience
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- excellent communicator across all channels with high confidence on the phone.
- Passion for Casino and knowledge of Casino games
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and good analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver results and outstanding services whilst working to tight timelines.
- Ability to prioritize effectively in order to satisfy the needs of the customer, both internal and external, as well as management
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and willing to change, when appropriate
- Candidates must speak fluent Italian and English
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.