An opportunity for an Account Manager to join a global technology company based in Malta, and be responsible for growing sales and revenue for the German (DACH) speaking markets.
A global leader in cross-platform solutions, making it simple for customers to use and access the applications and files they need on any device or operating system.
- Identify revenue opportunities within prospects & customers’ communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating sales with established partners.
- Ensure suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Generate qualified leads and sales opportunities by prospecting, cold calling and following up with inbound inquiries (phone, web visits/downloads, tradeshows, seminars etc.).
- Actively contribute to sales revenue generation
- Identify and close additional purchases of products and services by customers’ communities through account management.
- Work closely with Pre-Sales Engineering, Support, Field & Channel Sales and Marketing.
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients, demonstrations and presentations.
- Meet measurable goals and sales quotas set on a quarterly basis.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the B2B infrastructure and virtualisation industries.
- Previous sales experience of selling into German SMB and Enterprise markets
- Fluent in written and verbal business level English and German
- Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years in a sales role with experience in a B2B and channel environment
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral
- Knowledge of networks, infrastructure and virtualisation is an asset
- Good time management and ability to work on their own at times
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM web based tool is a plus
An attractive remuneration package, including salary plus commission, is being offered.
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.