This is a great opportunity for an Account Manager to join a global technology company. The successful candidate will be based in Malta and be responsible for growing sales and revenue for the German-speaking (DACH) markets.
A global leader in cross-platform solutions, making it simple for customers to use and access the applications and files they need on any device or operating system.
- Identify revenue opportunities within prospects & customers’ communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating sales with established partners.
- Ensure suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Generate qualified leads and sales opportunities by prospecting, cold calling and following up with inbound inquiries (phone, web visits/downloads, trade-shows, seminars etc.).
- Actively contribute to sales revenue generation
- Identify and close additional purchases of products and services by customers’ communities through account management.
- Work closely with Pre-Sales Engineering, Support, Field & Channel Sales and Marketing.
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients, demonstrations and presentations.
- Meet measurable goals and sales quotas set on a quarterly basis.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the B2B infrastructure and virtualization industries.
- Previous sales experience of selling (preferably solution selling) into the German SMB and Enterprise markets
- Fluent in written and verbal business level English and German
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales role with experience in a B2B and channel environment
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral
- Commercial and technical knowledge about virtualization market and tools is a significant asset
- Good time management and ability to work on their own at times
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM web based tool is a plus
An attractive remuneration package – which consists of salary plus commission – and additional benefits are being offered.
The position is available both based in Malta or in Germany (Munich).
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.