Our client is seeking to recruit an Application Support Officer who will process, coordinate, monitor and track incident reports or service requests from inception to resolution of delivery within agreed service levels agreements. The selected candidate will be responsible for Service Management, Performance Management & Software Testing.
A global financial institution that provides innovative payment solutions for clients world-wide.
- To provide support to the Bank’s end-users
- To provide clients/end-users pro-active guidance and advice to ensure effective use of IT resources and facilities made available
- To provide an effective interface between technical personnel and the clients/end-users in cases were the incident needs to be escalated
- To proactively recommend changes to systems, products or services
- To measure IT performance in the delivery/provision of projects and services to its clients/end-users
- To produce periodic performance reports
- To analyse the performance of IT projects and services and coordinate corrective action where and when required
- To participate in all testing activities within a project or programme of projects with the support of IT personnel and clients/users
- To evaluate the risk potential on the basis of test results during all stages of the development lifecycle
- To plan, prepare and execute tests on all aspects of the software product including functional, non-functional, regression, load, volume and unit testing
- To perform detailed analyses of test results, adjust test cases accordingly as well as document performance data
- Preferably in possession of a practitioner’s certificate in IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL) & Software Testing (e.g. ISEB)
- Previous banking experience, including SWIFT and SEPA payment processing, would be considered an asses
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge in testing methodologies, techniques and tools used to plan and execute software tests
- Proficient in the knowledge of IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks, etc,.)
- Proficient with techniques for ensuring that full account is taken of customers’ real and stated needs in the delivery of IT services.
- Familiar with the purpose and composition of a service level agreement.
- Must be willing to work long hours, travel and be on 24/7 on-call
- Able to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately
A financial package of €24,000 – €30,000 is being offered according to qualifications and experience.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/accepted.