An exciting opportunity for a Backend Developer to form as part of a dynamic IT department. Our client is looking for motivated individuals who are ready to lead custom web development throughout the entire project lifecycle. You will experience the freedom of building new web applications and also maintain current web applications, using your own leadership and programming skills. The successful candidate need to be motivated and takes initiative in both creating and maintaining a user friendly system, and also find solutions to a varying number of challenges.
Our client is a long-established and successful international financial advisory group. The company consists of a solid network of experienced professionals, which are the backbone of this company, allowing them to provide nothing short of the high-quality, and trustworthy financial advice.
- Work closely with Development Team, Team Leaders and Head of Web Strategy & Software Development
- Communicate with efficiency and accuracy any progress or delays
- Develop innovative web applications and tools for better efficiency
- Develop web applications and code structures to solve specific tasks
- Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of Web Applications
- Propose software programs that are compatible to the future technologies
- Fix, troubleshoot and solve bugs and issues
- Plan and deliver software applications / platforms used across the business
- Develop and maintain Web Applications using the latest tools and technologies
- Programming skills using .Net Framework 4.6
- Programming skills using Visual Studio 2015 / 2017
- Programming skills using SQL 2014 / 2016 and T-SQL
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Solid Understanding of Web application development process
- Strong understanding of UI and cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge on building REST APIs and producing/consuming Web Services
- Knowledge of Solid Principles
- University Degree or Higher National Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with skills and experience, will be offered to the right candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/accepted.