We are looking for a BI Analyst with technical skills and business acumen to join an international company based in Malta. Business thinking, problem solving and analytical skills are essential for this role.
An international tech company which is seeking to grow its local footprint in Malta
You will work closely with the top management to define, measure, understand and solve actual mission critical business problems. Further responsibilities include helping out with the development and automation of new reports, dashboards and data tools.
- Be proficient user of BI tools
- Experience in T-SQL and Power BI
- Good knowledge of statistics: averages, expected value, quintiles, standard deviation etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel: lookups, sumifs, pivot tables, index-match, Power Pivot.
- Fluent in English
- Degree in a quantitative field (Maths, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Studies or equivalent) is an advantage
- Interest in technologies such as: scripting, programming or data analysis languages (e.g. Python, R), Six sigma quality management, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
An excellent remuneration package is being offered to the chosen candidate, depending on seniority and exposure.
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.