An opportunity for a BI Developer who will report to the Reporting and Analytics Manager, and work closely with other departments, supporting the development of dashboards and pixel-perfect reports using QlikView, NPrinting, and MicroStrategy.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Designing performant and visually appealing documents and dashboards
- Writing good-quality QlikView scripts
- Querying Data Warehouse to source business information
- Researching new techniques and methods to improve existing processes
- Working with the BI Analytics team to improve data flow within the Banks infrastructure, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Bachelors degree in an IT or Finance related subject, or relevant technical skills and experience
- Ability to perform analysis using SQL queries, and to read and write SQL queries
- Knowledge of star/snowflake data model, client/server computing model, and windows server operating system (security, networking, web servers, batch scripting)
- Hands-on experience using BI software, such as QlikView, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Microsoft BI, Cognos, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, and Oracle BI and exposure to collaborative tools such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence, and Slack, would be considered an asset
- Experience within a financial institution and understanding of financial products would be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.