An opportunity for a Business Analyst who will be the owner of the compliance and fraud platforms and will act as the main point of contact for functionality, issues, support, implementations and maintenance, and reports to the Head of Data and Analytics.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Documenting business rules, data needs and data specifications
- Supporting, maintaining and debugging existing functionality and identifying root causes to issues
- Coordinating with other technology teams for system integrations
- Collaborating with IT teams for infrastructure needs and monitoring
- Escalating any issues with supplier support teams to ensure resolution of product issues
- Keeping up to date with supplier product roadmaps and plan for upgrades
- Participating and assisting with testing, configuration, release management and deployment
- Following the direction of the Data Product team in delivering functionality
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in supporting technology platforms in the payments or financial industry
- Prior experience with name screening, payment filtering or comparable platforms
- Proven use of modelling tools, including data flow diagrams and relationship data models
- Sound understanding of sanction lists, PEP registers or similar data
- Prior experience with any web-based AML solutions will be considered an asset
- Familiarity with the use of Thomson Reuters World-Check, Dow Jones or other AML providers would be preferable
An attractive remuneration package, including several benefits, commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.