Our client is one of the key player in the transport industry.
Our client is a well established bus operator, and is committed to delivering exceptionally high-quality service in Malta.
- Extract reports and perform analysis across different departments of the Company including operations, commercial and finance, to improve efficiencies, costings, business models and budget.
- Generate reports using SQL and other tools used to issue statistics and reports
- Conducting accurate and extensive analysis of the Company’s existing operations
- Gather data, analyse and develop structured reports and solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Reviewing passengers and revenues to identify opportunities to grow usage and profitability, understanding patterns and trends and recommending changes to the service
- Establish detailed reports based on recommendations, from the findings and present the reports to the senior management
- Reviewing schedules, timings, operational costs, operating hours and other revenue segments, with the main aim of making them more profitable
- Participate in meetings and workshops to share ideas to improve and increases business profitability
- Reviewing Tallinja card usage and other trends to identify opportunities, profits and losses
- Establishing and building models as required, such as operational costs to compare between actual and budgeted costs, and models based on various scenarios for better decision making on different projects planned by the Company
- Any other project or tasks assigned by the management.
- The ideal candidate should be in possession of a recognised university degree in Statistics, Mathematics or a related subject.
- Skilled in SQL and other reporting as well as statistical tools.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Strong analytical skills, organised and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Possess a technical background and able to handle large amount of data.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including excel.
Michael Mier +356-2123-2224