An opportunity for a Business Analyst (Reporting) who will be the owner of the regulatory reporting platforms and will act as the main point of contact for functionality, issues, support, implementations and maintenance, and report to the Head of Data and Analytics.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Conducting system and data analysis in support of business user queries
- Documenting business rules, data needs and data specifications
- Supporting, maintaining and debugging existing functionality, identifying root causes to issues
- Liaising with other Data & Analytics chapters for data & reporting needs
- Coordinating with other technology teams for system integrations and with IT teams for infrastructure needs and monitoring
- Escalating issues with supplier support teams to ensure resolution of product issues
- Keeping up to date with supplier product roadmaps and plans for upgrades
- Participating and assisting with testing, configuration, release management, and deployment
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in supporting technology platforms in the financial industry
- Prior experience with XBRL tools, regulatory platforms or comparable platforms
- Proven use of modelling tools, including data flow diagrams and relationship data models
- Prior use of Moody’s Analytics Risk suite (Risk Foundation, Risk Confidence, Risk Frontier), Moody’s Analytics TRT, AxiomSL or Computime Bank Reporting Solution (BRS) will be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package, including several benefits, commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.