As Channel Account Manager you are going to be based in Munich, Germany in the Sales HQ of our client and be responsible for generating revenue through channel partners. In this role you will work closely with the Regional Sales Management, Inside Sales Management and the European Channel Marketing Teams. This position requires travel to face to face meetings with customers and partners on a weekly basis.
A global leader in cross-platform solutions, making it simple for customers to use and access the applications and files they need on any device or operating system.
- Build positive working relationships with channel partners to maximize product sales within customer base.
- Manage existing partners and recruit new partners for sales growth.
- Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities to generate revenue.
- Develop partner-specific sales and marketing plans to increase marketing and selling efforts.
- Work closely with marketing to drive lead generation campaigns with partners.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate & train partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Work with partners and distribution to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricing.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast sales and identify new business opportunities for the designated region.
- Oversee large deals and end user accounts in the designated area.
- Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives.
- Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives.
- Perform business reviews and recommend improvements
- At least 5 years of sales experience (3 years of field sales experience is a must)
- A proven track record of sales and/or channel development & channel management
- At least 3 years’ experience in start-up culture and leadership position; selling for a technology start-up
- Fluent both in written and spoken German & English
- Strong background in selling solutions in their country market
- Active user skills with Salesforce.com
- Working knowledge of remote access technology is a huge advantage
- Working knowledge of Windows Server / Citrix is an asset
- Working knowledge of mobile applications and cloud-based solutions is an asset
An attractive remuneration package – which consists of salary plus commission – is being offered for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be based in Munich, Germany.
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.