A great opportunity to join an international organisation and provide expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyse data and report results.
An international organisation based in Malta that provides local and international companies with innovative risk and credit management solutions enabling them to trade with confidence locally and internationally.
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data
- Analyse and problem solve issues with current and planned systems as they relate to the integration and management of data (for example, review for accuracy in record merge, unmerge processes)
- Analyse reports of data duplicates or other errors to provide ongoing appropriate inter-departmental communication and monthly or daily data reports
- Monitor for timely and accurate completion of select data elements
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Monitor data dictionary
- In collaboration with others, develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for projects and department functions
- Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources
- In collaboration with others, develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Perform data entry, either manually or using scanning technology, when needed or required
- In collaboration with others, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of project results
- Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
- Create and present quality dashboards
- Generate routine and ad hoc reports
- Degree in Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- Previous data analyst experience
- Technical expertise regarding data models and database design development, and understanding of XML and SQL
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Adept at queries and report writing.
- Experience in data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
An attractive salary commensurate with experience and skills set.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be considered and acknowledged.