An opportunity for a Data Product Owner who will form part of a team which is responsible for the data product management of the data management and analytics department. The selected candidate will own the compliance stream of the data product management function and associated backlog.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Supporting the Data Product Manager with defining the vision and strategic roadmap for the Compliance stream based on business needs and priorities
- Engaging internal stakeholders and collaborating with Business Development to gather requirements for Compliance data products providing guidance where necessary
- Breaking down projects and initiatives into phased deliverables and creating user stories to build and maintain a healthy backlog
- Leading backlog refinement and sprint planning sessions
- Supporting product deployment, user adoption, process automation and data benefit realisation
- Liaising with other Product Owners for mapping and managing dependencies
- Creating release notes, documenting released products and associated specifications
- Acting as the primary driver and motivator for the Agile team ensuring efficient delivery and celebrating success along the way
- Providing feedback on individual performance, capability and development needs
- Supporting the Data Product Manager in defining and enforcing a data governance framework for the Compliance stream highlighting data quality and integrity issues
- Building a good understanding of the company’s Compliance tools’ stack and liaising with external vendors as may be required
- Proactively researching & proposing new tools and methodologies to ensure the bank is at the forefront in combating Financial Crime
- Building a good understanding of Compliance regulation in the banking sector
- Experience working in the financial sector
- A solid understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies with previous experience in leading Agile teams and using collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of banking and investments will be considered an asset
- Exposure to Compliance, AML, Financial Crime and Fraud Detection will be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package, including several benefits, commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.