An opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a small start-up tech company and ensure the smooth running of both our web applications and the underlying technology, including infrastructure level, OS and DB level, and development level.
A start-up company that creates advanced solutions in the field of virtual communication and information security, to provide users with the highest quality product, having put together a team of strong professionals who have the potential to grow further.
- Interact with team members to improve our engineers’ tools, technology stack, and application performance and stability.
- Establish, design, perform, and execute comprehensive technical projects to facilitate marketing efforts and goals.
- Employ an open-source collaborative development design to broaden each significant feature and compose clear descriptions and PR messages.
- Analyze, organize, and provide in-depth code reviews to improve applications dynamically and ensure the timely completion of projects.
- Resolve operational concerns through collaboration with upstream support groups and various engineering teams to plan updates on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Troubleshoot production issues to address technical commitments and boost sustainability.
- Expand the DevOps team by attracting exceptional teammates, and ensure their success by acting as a liaison between upper management and employees.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a DevOps or similar role
- Advanced diploma in ICT or higher
- Demonstrated skills in managing and coordinating activities related to environment preparation, deployment, release management and other similar activities for production and lower level environments
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD applications and automated build and deploy configuration and processes
- Knowledge of container-centric management environments, such as Kubernetes, will be considered an asset
- Attractive remuneration package, including premium private health insurance plan that includes dental and vision benefits.