An exciting opportunity for a DevOps Software Engineer to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. As the DevOps Software Engineer, you will be part of a high-performing team that will develop APIs and microservices for the company’s infrastructure services using DevOps methodology.
Close collaboration is required with the scrum master, peer architects, engineers and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test and deploy API products.
Our client offers software solutions for online payment processes.
- Develop APIs and microservices by following enterprise architecture standards and industry best practices
- Develop unit and integration tests for the CICD pipeline
- Research and perform proof-of-concept on new technology
- 2+ years of software development experience with programming languages, such as Java, GO, C#
- Extensive experience with REST API and microservices development
- Extensive experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Strong understanding of virtualization and container infrastructure technology
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, such as TerraForm, Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git etc.
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies
- Good communication, team work and problem solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.
Applications from non-EU candidates will not be acknowledged/considered.