Our client, a leading company in the technology market is seeking to hire an ERP Support Specialist. This role will give you the opportunity to form part of the Enterprise Solutions Unit.
Our client, delivers and develops innovative solutions that address the IT needs of businesses – both small and large.
- Analysing and documenting business needs of customers and formulating and proposing ERP Solutions;
- Proposing options and business cases, formulating and designing solutions for customers;
- Configuring, customising and enhancing the standard functionality and reports of ERP/BI applications;
- Thoroughly test and document all application modifications before release;
- Provide training and documentation to customers;
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues raised by customers;
- Develop and maintain technical capability and expertise regarding the ERP/BI applications representative by the Department;
- Providing pre-sales technical support and system demonstrations to potential customers.
- Degree in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field;
- 2yrs experience in supporting an ERP system;
- Experience in setting supporting database and database applications (preferably Microsoft SQL);
- An understanding of accounting principles will be considered an asset.
Evelina Pileckaite: [email protected]