An opportunity for a Finacle Core System Specialist who will be working in a techno-functional role which requires thorough understanding of the banking business and technical expertise of the supporting processes within Finacle, and reporting to the System Manager.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
Understanding the business needs and documenting the system requirements and processes, whilst clearly defining the necessary system changes and liaising with the application vendor
- Working closely with the Business Analysts on project requirements and change requests concerning core banking and payments processes
- Providing a first level technical analysis of critical issues and providing the necessary inputs to the application vendor to expedite patch releases
- Analysing product and customisation issues to establish the cause of the issues and liaising with internal departments and third parties for a resolutions
- Manage QA testing of releases and patches delivered by the vendor before these are passed on for UAT and supporting the business users during the UAT phase
- Supporting the business users with issues and system limitations to ensure minimum business interruption and providing input on the set up within the Finacle Core solution
- Carrying out build activities, including development and unit testing, of any customisations on Finacle identified for in-house development
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or Finance
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience on Finacle Core 10.2.x either on the vendor side or in a financial institution running on Finacle Core
- Working knowledge of basic banking processes and knowledge of SWIFT and SEPA payment flows and messages
- Knowledge of the Finacle UBS architecture, services, integrator and scripting as well as the ability to debug logs and trace files to debug issues and identify root cause
- Experience with the Finacle Core Banking configuration activities including setting up new products and batch jobs
- Experience with Oracle DB and SQL and basic planning and project management skills will be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package, including several benefits, commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.