An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front-End Developer who will be maintaining and developing the company’s websites, strengthening the company’s brand and constantly improving/optimizing UI and UX across our client’s various platforms, using best practices in software development.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management. This bank operates across several branch locations throughout Malta.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices, for company Web Applications in a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Environment
- Building products Using HTML/CSS/JS and other Front-End Technologies from design concepts
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Creating and maintaining software documentation
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Carrying out full quality checks on both pre and post production platforms
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Other duties as may be determined from time to time by the Senior Managers – Online Platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related subject, or portfolio of work that demonstrates expected competence as a Web Developer
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Experience Building User Interfaces and Prototypes from Wireframes and Designs
- Knowledge of UX/UI design principles
- Working knowledge of relational databases, SQL
- Experience working with GIT Source Code Control system
- Knowledgeable of REST-Based APIs
- Solid Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Ability to work in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate, commensurate with skill sets, experience and qualifications.