An opportunity for a Frontend Developer to join a small team and work closely with other tech team members and be actively involved in managing software projects.
Our client is an entertainment provider that develops and builds games and platforms.
- Using Angular 6+ and jQuery, develop frontend apps and websites
- Create amazing user interfaces
- Writing and maintaining fast code, adhering to defined standards
- Code reviews and testing colleagues pull requests
- Collaborating closely with all departments and key members to create and deliver an exceptional and involving product
- Develop and improve the codebase by being Agile; Build → Measure → Learn → Repeat
- SASS, LESS or Stylus experience
- Comfortable with npm/yarn, git and other command line tools
- Experience with testing; using Jest, Puppeteer, Cypress or others
- Games testing or development experience and PHP/MySQL backend experience would be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.