An opportunity for a Graphic & Web Designer to join a small in-house marketing team working in a dynamic, mid-sized professional services organisation and assist in the development and execution of meaningful graphic design & digital connections to increase leads, build the potential client base and enhance brand awareness and awareness of the range of services.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors, offering a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors, present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest growing networks in this field.
- General graphic design – leaflets, brochures, adverts and general branding;
- Execute the social media marketing content plan on Facebook and LinkedIn, launch on-line adverts and monitor results;
- Responsible for website updates, SEO and PPC campaigns to effectively promote the range of professional services to target audiences;
- Execute effective email marketing campaigns to relevant databases;
- Working with the team to develop effective marketing campaigns across various digital platforms;
- Work to the brand guidelines and align all activities across all digital platforms.
- 1 – 3 years proven experience in a similar role;
- Graphic design (InDesign), web design (WordPress) and basic video editing is an added advantage;
- Database management – competence in Excel spreadsheets (organising customer data);
- Strong SEO experience.
- Strong Google AdWords experience and fluency in tools such as Google Analytics.
- Good understanding of Social platforms (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Experience using Social Media analytics tools and the ability to tweak social strategies based on findings.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize marketing strategies and tactics.
- Great organisational skills to execute effective campaigns accurately and timeously;
- Analytical skills to be able to review and understand campaign reports to drive continuous improvement;
- Have a passion for marketing technology;
- A good team player with a proactive, can-do attitude.
An attractive salary and other benefits will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.