Our client, a leading company in the technology market is seeking to add a talented and motivated ICT Support (Executive). This role will give you the opportunity to form part of the Enterprise Solutions Business Unit.
Our client, delivers and develops innovative solutions that address the IT needs of businesses – both small and large
You will work with cutting edge technologies and will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining their customers’ technology infrastructure, networks, and software systems.
- Support in rolling-out new systems and applications
- Support provision such as procedural documentation and relevant reports to clients and users.
- Diagnosis and problem solving of hardware or software faults and issues while replacing parts as required.
- Troubleshooting, monitoring, and maintaining systems and network problems
- Provision of 1st / 2nd line support
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware and operating system
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Communications and Computer Engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum of two years’ experience, in a similar technical, first hand role
- Holds experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2019
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Firewalls and routers
- Hyper-V and Vmware Virtualization
- Knowledge of NAS / SAN technology
- Knowledge of Linux would be considered as an additional asset
- Able and willingness to quickly learn new technologies while having excellent problem solving skills.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced systems integrator or professional services organisation with proven strength in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Certification in Microsoft (MCSA) or equivalent and industry server and storage certifications (HPE/IBM/Dell) will be considered an asset
- Ability to be on call 24/7
What is good to have:
- Experience in cloud computing platforms is a strong plus
- Knowledge of databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL and MySQL
Michael Mier +356-2123-2224