Our client, a leading company in the technology market is seeking to add a talented and motivated ICT Support (Specialist). This role will give you the opportunity to form part of the Enterprise Solutions Business Unit.
Our client, delivers and develops innovative solutions that address the IT needs of businesses – both small and large
You will work with cutting edge technologies and will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining their customers’ technology infrastructure, networks, and software systems.
The Role Entails:
- Assist the Business Development team during the pre-sales process, including Technical Sales presentations Demonstrations and System Design
- Supporting customer environments hosted on client’s solutions’ cloud data centre.
- Implementation and support of customer’s server/storage infrastructure, virtual environments
- Providing hands-on system maintenance, system administration and operational support on both Linux and Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Communications and Computer Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum of five years’ experience, in a similar technical, first hand role
- Advanced knowledge of Virtualisation Platforms, including MS Hyper-V and VMware
- Advanced knowledge of storage and server infrastructure
- Advanced networking knowledge, primarily with Cisco and Dell EMC products
- Experience in data centre management and cloud computing platforms, such as Veeam Cloud Connect, Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Able and willingness to quickly learn new technologies while having excellent problem solving skills.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced systems integrator or professional services organisation with proven strength in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Certification in Microsoft (MCSA) or equivalent and industry server and storage certifications (HPE/IBM/Dell) will be considered an asset
- Ability to be on call 24/7
What is good to have:
- Experience in cloud computing platforms is a strong plus
- Knowledge of databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL and MySQL
Michael Mier +356-2123-2224