A leading international online gaming company is seeking an Information Security specialist to establish the Company’s information security field.
Our client is a gaming company, offering the solutions for Operators and white labels.
- Responsible for the strategic leadership of the Company information security program.
- Provide guidance and counsel to the Company’s Management and key members
- Establish annual and long-range security and compliance goals
- Stay abreast of information security issues and regulatory.
- Lead the development and implementation of effective and reasonable policies and practices to secure protected and sensitive data.
- Work with Internal Audit and outside consultants as appropriate on required security assessments and audits.
- Examine impacts of new technologies on the Company’s overall information security
- Ability to read code and familiarity with development languages – big advantage
- Experience in Penetration Test / security audits
- At least 3 years of experience in Information Security architecture and implementation
- Experience in defining security architecture at applicative and infrastructure level and creating relevant documents
- Escorting and leading technical projects in the information security aspects- Involvement throughout the entire project lifecycle, definition and enforcement of information security policy, writing procedures
- Ability to analyze and understand complicated technical systems and business processes
- Experience in handling information security incidents and events, investigation and response
- Experience with information security guidance, on a logical and physical level
- Experience working with infrastructure and development teams
- Knowledge and experience in encrypting, identity management etc.
- Understanding of Systems (Active Directory, operating systems, monitoring tools, servers) and Network (Firewall, IPS, IDS)
- Understanding of common communication protocols (HTTP,HTTPS,UDP,TCP,SMTP,etc. )
- Good command of the English language
- Assertiveness, motivation, excellence, self-learning abilities, cross systems view, team work
Attractive remuneration package commensurate with skills set and experience.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be considered and/or acknowledged.