As our client is expanding and is looking for a highly competent young individual to join their Business Solutions team of an established organisation that offers a friendly and pleasant working environment.
A leading IT organisation committed to providing quality Information Technology hardware and solutions backed by professional and reliable after sales support.
- Installation and configuration of software, hardware, operating systems and data networking equipment.
- Provision of resolutions or recommendations for problems assigned in specific product areas.
- Documentation of implemented projects while also attending to non–routine calls within a predefined time frame related to complex server, storage setups, networking and operating systems on a 24×7 “on-call” roster basis.
- University degree in ICT, Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in the field.
- Excellent problem solving skills, hands on experience in Windows systems administration and be Microsoft certified in the Server Infrastructure competency.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Technologies, Microsoft Cloud Technologies and SharePoint Technologies, coupled with a comprehensive knowledge of networking technologies and preferably experience in virtualisation technologies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while managing own workload and time, appraising situations and developing or recommend improvements.
- Other vendor specific certifications from Cisco, Dell, HP and VMware are highly desirable for this position.
An attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
Applications from non-EU candidates will not be considered/acknowledged.