An excellent opportunity for an IT Administrator who is seeking a career development and develop professionally in a challenging and fast paced environment with room for personal and professional growth.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2B and B2C environments.
- Coordinate the IT set-up for new joiners and the closing of accounts and accesses for terminated employees as well as coordinate any office moves;
- Troubleshooting issues reported by end-users, providing assistance and delivering any training required;
- Performing routine audit of our systems and software;
- Performing operating system updates, patches and configuration changes;
- Installing and configuring new hardware/ networks/ PABX and software and upkeep of same;
- Installing and configuring best practices for internet security;
- Oversee and assist with yearly preventive maintenance tasks including but not limited to: alarms, CCTV and fire detection;
- Renewal of the various domains;
- Taking the initiative to learn any new software that may be added from time to time and upgrading your IT-related skills/ requirements in order to be able to support Company needs;
- Assist with any necessary updates to the websites pertaining to various Company brands;
- Taking ownership and demonstrating a ‘can-do’ attitude to assigned projects;
- Being available to be provide immediate support for emergencies that may be impacting the business negatively or hampering productivity.
- Minimum of 2 years’ of experience in a similar role in a fast-paced organisation;
- An IT related qualification;
- Knowledge of word-press will be considered an asset;
- Self-motivated and a fast learner;
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills;
- Great team player with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Methodical thinker and solution-focused.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, commensurate with experience and qualifications.