An opportunity for an IT Administrator to form part of the IT department that oversees the company’s IT network, servers and security systems whilst ensuring business continuity is maintained.
Our client is an established bank specialising in highly personalised banking and innovative investment solutions backed by experience, competence and robust support services.
- Provide IT support for all employees
- Ongoing technical support including hardware and software, for end uses;
- Perform daily IT administrative tasks;
- Handle the administration of active directory and Microsoft O365;
- Maintenance administration and monitoring of IT env
- Collaboration with the tam in relation planning of daily tasks
- Handling the ticketing systems for IT issues
- Any related task assigned
- On-Call, Able to work outside office hours – rotation
- MQF LEVEL 5 or higher
- Experience on Hardware and Software
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Experience with Domain Controller, Active Directory, Group Policies
- Experience in troubleshooting, virtualization technologies and server installation
- Capable of building productive relationships with colleagues
- Hands on with can do attitude
- Flexible, able to work with tight deadlines, have an eye for detail
- Committed to understand & results oriented
- Experience Jira /Confluence is a plus
- Experience in networks is a plus
- Experience in Linux is a plus
Working in a very pleasant environment and an attractive salary.
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.