An excellent opportunity for an IT Business Analyst to join a global technology company and perform business analysis and propose technical solutions as required by the company.
Our client is a leading operator of cutting edge technology committed to providing high quality telecommunication and data services.
- Performs business analysis and elicit requirements for projects requested by the business, liaising with all business stakeholders including the project manager, other IT and/or technology teams
- Clearly articulates and documents business requirements and translate them into functional specifications
- Researches and documents possible solutions for business requests, evaluating the possibilities of using off-the-shelf products, in-house developed products or outsourced to third-parties, after consulting with all stakeholders
- Selects, in collaboration with the project manager, business owner and Technical Architect, the best option and documents the final solution clearly and effectively to produce detailed functional specifications that can be handed over to the development team or selected third party
- Participates in decision processes related to shared services design and build (e.g. databases and middleware) and internal tooling
- Actively participates in internal and external project teams, representing the technology department
- Undertakes to promote teamwork and commitment with peers and other departments
- Keeps up-to-date with industry developments, ensuring that best practice is adopted and seeks to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Undergoes training and personal development courses as arranged by the Company
- University degree in IT, engineering or related discipline
- 2 years’ experience working as a solutions architect, IT business analyst or Product Owner (SCRUM)
- Alternatively, 2 years’ experience working in business analysis or a demand function, liaising with both technically-oriented and non-technically-oriented clients
- May also consider candidates with 2 years’ experience working within a software development function, specifically within the business analysis and design phases of the software development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of software programming languages, databases and other IT-related skills will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of telecommunications network systems/services and experience about provisioning and management of optical access networks (PON/AON) will be considered an asset
- Experience in Billing and Rating systems and processes will be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package including a number of benefits.
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.