An opportunity for an IT Configuration Specialist who will be responsible to ensure that all IT hardware and software assets and their configurations are known, recorded, and accessible throughout their life cycle, and will maintain the relationships between the configuration items that make up the services, systems, and applications used by the business.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining an automated data quality, integrity and security management database
- Building, managing, classifying and maintaining the list of all IT configuration assets, including both hardware and software
- Leading technology teams towards the build-up of Software Configuration Items in the context of baselines
- Ensuring synchronisation with all product changes and underlying configuration items with all processes in the business life cycle of the equipment and software through integration, development and enhancements
- Developing configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements, as well as upstream and downstream data feeds in and out of asset inventory
- Focusing on data quality and security, performing proactive reviews, tracking and performing reconciliation analysis of all assets and CI baselines through revision control
- Identifying and pursuing process improvements, automation, and application integration opportunities whilst developing security guidelines to avoid unauthorized damage or usage of project items
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent technical knowledge
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience working with enterprise asset and configuration management experience, such as ServiceNow
- Experience with Configuration Automation, Workflows and Orchestration of Cis, such as Chef Automate
- Scripting knowledge across languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Shell, Perl, and Python and platform knowledge across Windows, Unix, Linux, Java, .Net, SQL and Virtualisation technologies
- Experience implementing change control and accounting for hardware and software in a complex IT system
An attractive remuneration package, including several benefits, commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.