An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Infrastructure Administrator to join a well-established bank in Malta. The selected candidate will be responsible for the administration and configuration of our client’s IT Infrastructure.
A global financial institution that provides innovative payment solutions for clients world-wide.
- Administration and configuration of our client’s IT infrastructure (Cloud based, Dedicated Infra (private cloud))
- Participation on system architecture design and implementation
- Troubleshooting, problem solving and implementing solutions and fixes
- Capacity monitoring and management
- Management of virtual Windows and Linux servers, ensuring/monitoring system performance and availability
- Performing IT security related tasks
- Creation of automation processes using standardized tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc,)
- Setting up and maintaining system monitoring using monitoring tools
- Working pro-actively with the development and support teams
- Working on the necessary documentation
- Adopt a DevOPS culture, strive for innovation and create automation processes to reduce manual repetitive work
- An IT degree and/or relevant experience
- Experience in maintaining and managing an IT infrastructure in the following areas: Network (LAN, WAN), Firewall, VPN, Load Balancers, Storage and Backup, VMware, Active Directory, DNS and Linux/Windows Systems Administration
- Previous experience within a DevOPS culture, related techniques and tools applicable in cloud or hybrid cloud infrastructures would be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with skill sets, experience and qualifications, will be offered to the right candidate.